The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by FORE
Natural Menthol, USP (8.5%)
- Temporarily relieves muscle and joint pain associated with arthritismuscle achesmuscle strainsjoint pain.
For external use only: Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin or if you are taking any blood thinners
Otc - When Using
- When using this product: Do not use on wounds or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or use with a heating padWash hands after use with cool water
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breastfeeding: Ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days, or clears up, then reoccurs within a few days.
- Use only as directedDo not use on children under 12 years of ageRoll onto affected area no more than four times dailyShake well before each use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Sulfonylmethane, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.