The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Temporary pain relief for minor burns
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Use
- Near eyes, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water
- In large quantities, particularly over raw or blistered areas
Stop Use, Ask A Doctor
- If conditions worsen or last more than 7 days or clears up and returns. If ingested contact a Poison Control Center directly
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2: do not use, ask a doctor
Aloe vera, carbomer, germaben II, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, triethanolamine, vitamin E acetate
Welly Health PBC, Minn., MN 55402
* Please review the disclaimer below.