The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, or rashes. Other uses of product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
External use only
Do Not Use
- In eyes
- For treatment of diaper rash
- For feminine itching
Stop Use, Ask A Doctor
- If conditions worsen or lasts more than 7 days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days
- With use of other hydrocortisone products
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2: ask a doctor
Emulsifying wax, ethanol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified water, white wax
Welly Health PBC, Minn., MN 55402
* Please review the disclaimer below.