The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc 400 units
Neomycin sulfate (3.5 mg Neomycin) Polymyxin B sulfate 5000 units
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
External use only.
Do Not Use
- In eyes
- Over large areas of the body or on puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- For more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Stop Use, Ask A Doctor
- A rash or allergic reactions develops
- Condition worsens or persists
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount 1 to 3 times daily
- May cover with a sterile bandage
Welly Health PBC, Minn., MN 55402
* Please review the disclaimer below.