The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Banded Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to common cold:runny nosesneezing
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not exceed 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over1 capsulechildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
Black iron oxide, D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate
* Please review the disclaimer below.