The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- Do not uselaxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative.These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctoragestarting dosagemaximum dosageadults and children 12 years and over 2 tablets once a day 4 tablets twice a daychildren 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a daychildren 2 to under 6 years½ tablet once a day1 tablet twice a daychildren under 2 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 31 mg, sodium 2 mg, Very Low Sodiumstore at 200-250C (680-770F); excursions permitted between 150-300C (590-860F)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, talc, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.