The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
- Helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinwith other antihistamines
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic drinksuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Adults and children 12 years and over take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by your doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 15 mgstore at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn startch, FD&C blue #1, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.