The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachebackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or a pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children 6 to under 12 yearstake 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor children under 6 years ask a doctor
- Store at 20-250C (68-770F)
Povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.