The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Over large areas of the body
- More than one week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions persist or get worse.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 - 3 times daily
- Children under 2 ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Manufactured for American Safety & First Aid Osceola, IN 46561
* Please review the disclaimer below.