The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution 3%
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions persist or get worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 - 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- Store at room temperature
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Manufactured for American Safety & First Aid Osceola, IN 46561
* Please review the disclaimer below.