The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lidocaine HCl 2%
Topical pain reliever
For the temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or persist for more then 7 days or clears up and returns.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Aloe vera, germaben II, propylene glycol, purified water
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Manufactured for American Safety & First Aid Osceola, IN 46561
* Please review the disclaimer below.