The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
First aid antiseptic
Topical pain relief
First aid to help prevent infection and relieve pain in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only. Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Over large areas of the body
- More than one week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions persist or get worse.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 - 3 times daily
- Children under 2 ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Isopropyl alcohol, purified water
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Manufactured for American Safety & First Aid Osceola, IN 48561
* Please review the disclaimer below.