The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 1.75%........Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muslces and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not bandage tightlydo not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcondition worsensirritation occurssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light
Water (aqua), glycerin, peppermint (mentha piperita) leaf oil, coco-caprylate, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) aerial part extract,organic hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil, organic aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, arnica (arnica montana) flower extract,
pepper (capsicum annuum) fruit extract, ginger (zingiber officinale) root extract, organic turmeric (curcuma longa) root oil, organic
rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil, black pepper (piper nigrum) fruit oil, clove (syzygium aromaticum) flower oil, jojoba
(simmondsia chinensis) esters, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, ethylhexylglycerin, glucose, pullulan, xanthan gum, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, silica, magnesium sulfate, organic eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus) leaf oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.