The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 4%...................Topical Analgesic
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muslces and joints associated withsimple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcondition worsensirritation occurssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light
Organic shea (burtyrospermum parkii) butter, organic carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, peppermint leaf oil (mentha piperita), organic sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, organic jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, organic coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) aerial part extract, organic hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil, black pepper (piper nigrum) fruit oil (source of terpenes), clove (syzygium aromaticum) flower oil, magnesium sulfate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract
Otc - Questions
Manufactured for HempFusion
3820 NW 14th Street Suite A & BTopeka, KS 66618877.NOW.HEMP (877.669.4367)hempfusion.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.