The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Foundation Consumer Brands, LLCPittsburgh, PA 15212
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ephedrine HCl 12.5 mg
- For temporary relief of mild symptoms of intermittent asthma: wheezingtightness of chestshortness of breath
- Because asthma may be life threatening, see a doctor if youare not better in 60 minutesget worseneed more than 12 tablets in 24 hoursuse more than 8 tablets in 24 hours for 3 or more days a weekhave more than 2 asthma attacks in a weekThese may be signs that your asthma is getting worse.This product will not give you asthma relief as quickly as an inhaled bronchodilator.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useunless a doctor said you have asthmaif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs taken for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveever been hospitalized for asthmaheart diseasehigh blood pressurediabetesthyroid diseaseseizuresnarrow angle glaucomaa psychiatric or emotional conditiontrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking prescription drugs for asthma, obesity, weight control, depression, or psychiatric or emotional conditionstaking any drug that contains phenylephrine, pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, or caffeine (such as for allergy, cough-cold, or pain)
Otc - When Using
- When using this productyour blood pressure or heart rate may go up. This could increase your risk of heart attack or stroke, which may cause death.your risk of heart attack or stroke increases if you:have a history of high blood pressure or heart diseasetake this product more frequently or take more than the recommended doseavoid foods or beverages that contain caffeineavoid dietary supplements containing ingredients reported or claimed to have a stimulant effect
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyour asthma is getting worse (see Asthma alert)you have difficulty sleepingyou have a rapid heart beatyou have tremors, nervousness, or seizure
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.