The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Foundation Consumer Brands, LLC Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)PurposesBrompheniramine maleate, 2 mgAntihistaminePhenylephrine HCl, 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves:nasal congestionrunny nosesneezingitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay fevertemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulanttaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosage cup providedkeep dosage cup with productmL = milliliteragedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years10 mL every 4 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.