The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin Recommended for repeated useFor use when soap and water are not available
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame.For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of age On open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop Condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30° C [59-86°F]Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C [104°F]Do not use if the cap is broken
* Please review the disclaimer below.