The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
75% Alcohol Disinfectant Wet Wipes. 50 count
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizing
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.Recommened for repeated use.
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.For external use only.Flammable Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.Swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenChildren must be supervised when using this product.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store at below or below 75F (24C).May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Glycerin, Aqua(water), Vitamin E, Aloe
* Please review the disclaimer below.