The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseasesRecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from heat, fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop Condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping for children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not Store above 105° Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, carboxyl vinyl polymer, propylene glycol, triethanolamine
+1-787-736-4221You may also report serious side effects to this phone numberMon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Please review the disclaimer below.