The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.Do not use • in children less than 2 months of age.
- • on open skin or wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, earsand mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinseeyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctorif irritation occurs.These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Spray enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
• Avoid freezing & excessive heat above 40C(104F).
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.