The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (By Volume):
Isopropyl alcohol(71% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
• First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• For external use only; flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical, etc.Ask a doctor before use if you have• Deep punctured wounds, animal bites or serious burnsWhen using this product• Do not get into eyes• Do not apply over large areas of the body• Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctorStop using this product if• Condition persists or gets worse
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this drug out of the reach of children• In case of an accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center (1-800-222-1222) immediately
• Clean effected area• Apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily• May be covered with a sterile bandage• If bandaged, let dry first
• Store at room temperature• Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
* Please review the disclaimer below.