The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.Do not use • in children less than 2 months of age.
- • on open skin or wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctorif irritation occurs.These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing & excessive heat above 40C(104F)
Aqua, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
* Please review the disclaimer below.