The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hand Sanitizer to Help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use
when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not usein children less than 2 months of age on open skin or wounds.When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes,
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or get medical help right away.
Spray enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
Supervise children under 6 year of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30 °C (59-86 °F) • Avoid freezing & excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, D Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Western Red Cedar (Thuja Plicata) Leaf Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.