The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •aids in the prevention of dental cavities. •helps control bleeding gums. •helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
When Using This Product,
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. •you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 2 years of age and older: •apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush. •brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. •this product is specially formulated to help prevent staining. •do not store above 25ºC (77ºF)
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
* Please review the disclaimer below.