The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- Relieves •heartburn •acid indigestion •sour stomach •upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
- •do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours •if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor •do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- •each chewable tablet contains: elemental calcium 300mg •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Acacia gum, alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, carmine, carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1 alum lake, FD&C blue #2 alum lake, FD&C red #40 alum lake, FD&C yellow #6 alum lake, flavors, gum arabic, isopropyl alcohol, maltodextrin, methylparaben, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, propylparaben, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soybean oil, soy lecithin, sucrose, TBHQ, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.