The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •aids in the prevention of dental cavities. •helps control bleeding gums. •helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. •you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 2 years of age and older: •brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established. •children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. •this product is specially formulated to help prevent staining. •do not store above 25ºC (77ºF)
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABELParodontax ACTIVE GUM REPAIRTo keep your gums healthy, It’s important for the seal between the gum and the teeth to be tight. When plaque bacteria builds up along the gum line, this may loosen the gum seal which leads to gum problems.New parodontax Active Gum Repair is a daily toothpaste formulated to help reverse early signs of early gum damage by targeting plaque, the main cause of gum problems. The active ingredient kills plaque bacteria at the gum line to help keep the seal tight between gums and teeth and prevent early gum problems.Kills plaque bacteria at the gum lineFor tight gum sealHealthy gums and teethTrademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.©2020 GSK group of companies or its licensor.Distributed by:GSK Consumer HealthcareWarren, NJ 07059
* Please review the disclaimer below.