The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Extended-Release Tablet)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and makes coughs more productive.
Do Not Use
For children under 12 years of age.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablettake with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- 1 or 2 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
Carbomer, colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talc
MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS Mucus Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.