The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
Otc - Purpose
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart disease high blood pressurethyroid disease diabetes trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hoursadults & children 12 years & over2 tablets children 6 to under 12 years1 tabletschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) use by expiration date on package
Calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, gelatin, kaolin, lactose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, silica, stearic acid, sugar, titanium dioxide
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed®.TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDistributed by:
MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152 USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.