The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
Otc - Purpose
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havediabetesheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica and stearic acid.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGRETAIN CARTON FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATIONDistributed by:
MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152 USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.