The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
•hives •facial swelling •shock •asthma (wheezing)If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription
- NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day while
- Using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID*) 325 mg
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated withheadache
- Minor arthritis
- Common cold
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscular aches
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirinor any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diuretic you have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking prescription drugs for gout, diabetes or arthritis
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysif ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearan allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used do not take longer than 10 days, unless
- Directed by a doctor (see
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Read all product information before usingstore at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, titanium dioxide
First Aid Only Aspirin Label
First Aid Only Label
* Please review the disclaimer below.