The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated withheadachetoothacheminor arthritis painmuscular achescommon coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug
- Contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvepain or fever persists or gets worsenew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age;this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)tamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized corn starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide**
Otc - Questions
First Aid Only Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Label
* Please review the disclaimer below.