The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 2.0%
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other sun protectionmeasures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin agingcaused by the sun
For external use onlyFlammable:• do not use near heat, flame or while smoking• avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C)
Do Not Use
• on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.• Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. • do not puncture or incinerate.Contents under pressure. • do not store at temperatures above 120° F.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure• Hold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to apply• Do not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face• Do not apply in windy conditions• Use in a well-ventilated areareapply:• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating• immediately after towel drying• at least every 2 hours• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases yourrisk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly usea sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and othersun protection measures including:• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Alcohol denat., butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, panthenol, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, stearoxytrimethylsilane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin
Cardinal Health Leader Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 Clear Continuous Spray5.5 oz (156 g)NDC 70000-0074-1
* Please review the disclaimer below.