The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Do Not Use If
Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Narrow angle glaucoma.
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop Use & Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous, Disodium Edetate, Mannitol , Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate , May Contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to Adjust PH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.