The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
• helps prevent sunburn• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
• on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating• immediately after towel drying• at least every 2 hours• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increasesyour risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease thisrisk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF valueof 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, tridecyl salicylate, propylene glycol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyamide-8, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, oleth-3, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, benzyl alcohol, fragrance.
Cardinal Health Leader Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 Moisturizing Lotion8 FL OZ (237 mL)NDC 70000-0076-1
* Please review the disclaimer below.