FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
Do Not Use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light, heat and moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, medium chain triglycerides, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink
Principal Display Panel
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg | Antihistamine
Allergy Relief for:
Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat
24 LIQUID GELS**
Compare to Benadryl®
active ingredient *
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Product of Dubai
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
All LEADERTM Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied
©2021 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Leader 44-729
* Please review the disclaimer below.