The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient(In Each 30 Ml)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relieves:diarrheaheartburnindigestionnauseaupset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- An ulcerbloody or black stoola bleeding problem
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug for anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)diabetesgoutarthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before usemL = milliliterTBSP = tablespoonadults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 TBSP or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededdo not exceed 8 doses (16 TBSP or 240 mL) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctordrink plenty of fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 30 mL or 2 TBSP contains:potassium 25 mgsalicylate 260 mgsodium 8 mgprotect from freezingavoid excessive heat (over 104oF or 40oC)dosage cup provided
Benzoic acid, D&C red # 22, D&C red # 28, flavor, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium hydroxide, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, simethicone, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.