The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (By Volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- For external use only.If taken internaly, serious gastic disturbances will resultFlammable, keep away from fire or flameuse only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Clean affected areaapply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times dailyif bandaged, let dry firstmay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at room temperaturedoes not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
LEADER Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%
* Please review the disclaimer below.