The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burnsaids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than one week
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Swelling, rash, or fever developsthe condition persists or gets worsesore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- For use as a first aid antiseptic:clean affected areaif bandaged, let dry firstapply small amount if product on affected area 1-3 times a daymay be covered with a sterile bandageFor use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):adults and children 2 years of age and over:mix with an equal amount of waterswish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Do not swallow.use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorchildren under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this productchildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperaturedo not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening
LEADER Hydrogen Peroxide 3% USP
* Please review the disclaimer below.