The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsGlycerin 0.2%Hypromellose 0.2%Polyethylene glycol 1%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeGlycerin.....LubricantHypromellose.....LubricantPolyethylene glycol 400.....Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyefor protection against further irritation
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - When Using
- When using this productto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.remove contact lens before using
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experienceeye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as neededChildren under 6 years of age, ask doctor
Other Safety Information
Other informationStore at 15o-30oC (59o-86oF)
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? Call 1-888-527-4276
* Please review the disclaimer below.