The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Witch Hazel 50%Purpose: Hemorrhoidal Astringent
For temporary relief of local discomfort,burning and irritation associated with Hemorrhoids
- For External Use OnlyAvoid contact with the eyesConsult a doctorIf condition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysIn case of bleedingBefore exceeding the recommended dosageDO NOT put this product into the rectum using fingers or any mechanical device.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
Dosage & Administration
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applyingApply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement After application, discard pad Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)If adverse effects call 1-877-225-6999
Alcohol, Citric Acid, Deionized Water, DMDM Hydantoin,Glycerin, Sodium Citrate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.