The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- To reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:headache muscular aches backache minor pain of arthritis the common coldtoothache premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever.
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountchild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount taken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Sore Throat Warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver diseaseis on a sodium-restricted diet.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dose
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days new symptoms occur.redness or swelling is present.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medicalattention is critical for adults/children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Shake well before usingfind the right dose on chart below, if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use agedosage may be repeated every 4 hours, or as directed by your doctordo not use more than 5 doses in 24 hoursdo not use more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.find right dose on chart below, If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.Weight (lbs.) Age (years) dosage-teaspoonful (tsp.) under 24 under 2 consult Physician 24 to 35 2 to 3 1 tsp. (5 mL) 36 to 47 4 to 5 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5 mL) 48 to 59 6 to 8 2 tsp. (10 mL) 60 to 71 9 to 10 2 1/2 tsp. (12.5 mL) 72 to 95 11 3 tsp. (15 mL)
- Store at room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86°F)Protect from Freezing. Protect from Light.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Bubble Gum Flavor, Citric Acid, FD C RED #40, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution 70% & Sodium Benzoate.Questions or Comments?Call (877) 225-6999 Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM ESTManufactured forAkron Pharma, Inc.,Fairfeld, NJ - 07004Rev 09-19Manufactured In USA* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol Elixir
* Please review the disclaimer below.