The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Hydrocortisone 1% (Micronized)
- For the temporary relief of minor skin irritations, inflammations, itching and rashes caused by:insect biteseczemapsoriasissoapsdetergentscosmetics,jewelry,poison oak,poison sumacOther uses of this product should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensIf symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.Do no use for diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake will before using.For adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 4 times daily.For children under 2 years of age: there is no recommended dosage except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
• Store away from excessive heat or cold. Shake well before using.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloevera, Xanthan Gum
Please Call 1(877) 225-6999
Manufactured for:Akron Pharma, Inc.Fairfield, NJ 07004Rev. 03/19Manufactured in U.S.A
* Please review the disclaimer below.