The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Teaspoonful (5 Ml))
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuruse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ouncefind right dose on chart belowtake every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctorAgeDoseadults and children 12 years and over2 - 4 teaspoonsful (25 mg to 50 mg)children 6 to 11 years1 - 2 teaspoonsful (12.5 mg to 25 mg)children 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren under 2 yearsdo not use
- Each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains: sodium 5 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)use by expiration date on package
Bubble Gum Flavor, Citric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution 70% & Sucrose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.