The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- To reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to: •headache •muscular aches •backache •minor pain of arthritis •the common cold •toothache •premenstrual and menstrual cramps.Temporarily reduces fever.
- Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if •adult takes more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen •adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.Sore throat warning:If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
- •liver disease •is on a sodium-restricted diet.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- •Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur. •redness or swelling is present.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose Warning:taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults/children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •shake well before using •find the right dose on chart below, if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age •dosage may be repeated every 4 hours, or as directed by your doctor •do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours •do not use more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. •find right dose on chart below, If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. Weight (lbs.)Age (years)dosage-teaspoonful (tsp.) under 24 under 2 consult Physician 24 to 35 2 to 3 1 tsp. (5 mL) 36 to 47 4 to 5 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5 mL) 48 to 59 6 to 8 2 tsp. (10 mL) 60 to 71 9 to 10 2 1/2 tsp. (12.5 mL)
- 72 to 95
- 3 tsp. (15 mL)
- •Store at room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86°F) •Protect from Freezing. •Protect from Light.TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Grape Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution 70% & Sodium Benzoate.How Supplied NDC: 71399-0161-6SIZE 473 MLNDC: 71399-0161-8SIZE 236 MLNDC: 71399-0161- 4 SIZE 118 ML
* Please review the disclaimer below.