The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Pressure, Pain & Coughcroscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
Mucinex Nightshift Night Sinuscroscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, ferric oxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, mica, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol polyethylene glycol copolymer, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Dist. by: RB Health (US) Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Pressure, Pain & CoughPurposesAcetaminophen 325 mgPain relieverDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantGuaifenesin 200 mgExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestantActive ingredients (in each caplet) Mucinex Nightshift Night SinusPurposesAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestantTriprolidine HCl 1.25 mgAntihistamine
Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Pressure, Pain & Cough
- Temporarily relieves:nasal congestionheadacheminor aches and painscoughsinus congestion and pressuretemporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
Mucinex Nightshift Night Sinus
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:coughnasal congestionminor aches and painssore throatheadachesneezingsinus congestion and pressurerunny noseitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay fevertemporarily reduces fevercontrols cough to help you get to sleep
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 8 caplets in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning (Nightshift Night Sinus Only)
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasediabeteshigh blood pressurethyroid diseaseglaucoma (Nightshift Night Sinus only)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis(Nightshift Night Sinus only)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers (Nightshift Night Sinus only)
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in children (Nightshift Night Sinus only)marked drowsiness may occur (Nightshift Night Sinus only)alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Nightshift Night Sinus only)avoid alcoholic drinks (Nightshift Night Sinus only)use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Nightshift Night Sinus only)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions? 1-866-Mucinex (1-866-682-4639)
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.