The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by: RB Health (US)Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224Made in Canada
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeBenzocaine 7%Oral pain relieverMenthol 1%Oral pain reliever
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated withsore throatsore mouthcanker sores
- Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)headacherapid heart rateshortness of breathdizziness or lightheadednessfatigue or lack of energy
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- For teethingin children under 6 years of age
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor Or Dentist If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash, or fever develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Children 12 years of age and olderapply to affected area (one spray); gargle, swish around in the mouth, or allow to remain in place at least 1 minute then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.children 6 to under 12 years of agesupervise usechildren under 6 years of agedo not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F
Anhydrous citric acid, cetylpyridinium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, flavor, hydrochloric acid, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sucralose
(1-866-682-4639) You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.