The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by: RB Health (US)Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224Made in India
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- Temporarily relievescough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritantsthe impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctoradults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 6 to 8 hours as needed, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, isomalt, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide
1-866-682-4639You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.