The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by: RB Health (US)Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224Made in India
Active Ingredient (In Each Lozenge)
Hexylresorcinol 2.4 mg
Oral pain reliever
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated withsore throatsore mouthcanker sores
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- In children under 6 years of age
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor Or Dentist If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash, or fever develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: allow one lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as needed or directed by a doctor or dentist.children under 6 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)protect contents from humidity
Corn syrup, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavor, honey, propylene glycol, sucrose, water
1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639)You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.