The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucushelps make cough more productive
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be sings of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of the mealsdo not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed children 6 to under 12 years of age take ½ tablet every 4 hours as needed children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
Store at 200- 250C (680-770F)
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
(866) 562-2756 (Mon-Fri 8 AM to 4 PM EST)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of registered trademark Mucinex®Distributed by:ULAI HEALTH LLC.Alexandria, VA 22312
* Please review the disclaimer below.