The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeDextran 70 0.1%LubricantHypromellose 2910 0.3%Lubricant
- Temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after using
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following: eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST) email@example.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.